Inviting multiple users to your Papertrail account not only makes adding and updating records quicker (many hands make light work), it also gives you ultimate transparency and accountability for your health and safety record keeping. By setting up unique user accounts for every member of your team, you ensure that their name is displayed against any inspection records in your account. Ready to get started? Great!
How to invite users to your Papertrail Account
(ADMIN MEMBER ONLY - if you can't see the grey 'Admin' cog in the bottom left hand corner of the screen you aren't an admin and can't invite users)
- Once you have logged-in to your Papertrail account, click on the cog in the bottom left corner and select "Team Settings"
- Then select "INVITE A MEMBER"
- Complete the email details and decide if the user will become an "ADMIN MEMBER" (by default, an admin member has full permissions and privileges for all folders within the account)
Click on each box and select the level of permissions you want the user to have for each of the functions. Whichever level selected will give your users the privilege to view, edit, add or delete folders, records and inspections. Remember, by default all members have the ability to write notes against all records.
You can also decide and set what access the user will have within your account. This allows you to control exactly which parts of the account each user is allowed to access and importantly what information they receive in their weekly summary email.
- Once you have set the correct privileges, click on "INVITE".
- An email will be sent to the specified person, asking them to create a secure password to join your Papertrail account. Their username will always be the email address.
If you want to change the permissions for users, you can do this at any time by going to your account and clicking on cog and selecting 'Team Settings'.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNT USERS
If your subscription has multiple accounts, each user registered only counts once. For example if a user is added to 5 accounts within your subscription, their unique log in details (usually an email address) will only count once against your allocation.