Great question to start with and really easy to do - as long as your device is running iOS 8 or later..........
Papertrail has carried out a major review and rebuild of its iOS V2 app that will offer you enhanced existing functionality along with brand new functionality and options that will improve working on the app massively.
If you are a new user and have not got an earlier version on your device either log on to the App Store in the usual way with your own Apple ID, search for Papertrail and download it OR simply click on this button:
If you are an existing user please follow these steps closely:
- Log in to the existing app on your device
- When you have logged in, carry out a sync to ensure all outstanding inspections, notes or images are transferred from the device to your web app
- Log out of the app
- Delete the app from your device - only if your are 100% positive that your sync was successful
- Download the new app as per the instructions above
- You should now be able to open our new (V2) app, log in as usual and enjoy Papertrailing on and off-line to new levels and heights.
P.S. Don't forget, for you to use the Papertrail app you must have an active account with us.