If you are the owner of a subscription you can view all the important details such as financial costs, number of records used and all the accounts you have set up under that subscription.
VIEWING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
From your log in page you will be able to see a list of all the accounts you have been invited to, below this you will also see your 'SUBSCRIPTIONS'. To view a subscription simply select the one you need. In this example I have selected my 'MARK BAXTER' subscription (be careful if you are an owner of more than one subscription);
Once you have entered the subscription, you have 4 viewing options available to you:
2. Billing details and invoices
3. Change of subscription (upgrade or downgrade)
4. Owners details (invited, active and suspended).
This screenshot displays the 'OVERVIEW'
If you have any problems or concerns about your subscription(s) please contact us as soon as you can.
See related articles:
- How do I create a new Papertrail subscription?
- How do I redeem my Teufelberger voucher code?
- Adding Extra Records to Your Subscription
Still can't find the answer you need? We'd love to help!
Contact our Customer Support Team via the chat button in the lower right corner of the screen, on +44 (0)1248 791270 or at email@example.com.