When you open up your Papertrail account dashboard you will see our Future Inspections widget displayed in the lower left corner.
The 'X' axis displays the date range with the 'Y' axis showing the total number of inspections due. Your inspections are displayed in a bar graph with the 'Actual' total of inspections shown in green (calculated from the Next Check At date on your records) and the 'Projected' shown in grey (predicted total based on the inspection frequency of your records).
Let's go through the details:
- The default date range view is 8 Weeks.
- If you want to change the view to another date range you can select one of the other options available in the top right corner.
- You can simplify the bar graph by removing either the 'Actual' or 'Projected' inspections by clicking on the one you do not want.
- For a more specific view, you can select which 'Included Frequencies' you require and this will filter the view by the frequency. N.B. to view the '6 Months' inspections you need to select the 6 Months date range.
To view the total numbers for each bar, you can hover your cursor over the option you want (as above). Clicking on the dates will display the folders containing the records that are scheduled to be inspected within this time period.
This great dashboard tool allows you to balance the total inspections due against your staff scheduling. From this, you will be able to ensure you not only have the appropriate number of staff working but importantly the right person to do the inspections.
See related articles:
- The Papertrail Dashboard: an introduction
- Inspection frequencies explained
- Can I have a custom state or frequency?
Still can't find the answer you need? We'd love to help!
Contact our Customer Support Team via the chat button in the lower right corner of the screen, on +44 (0)1248 719270 or at email@example.com.