In addition to the list of standard and manufacturer checklists, we can create a custom checklist for you.
Custom checklists can be used for anything, from components on a chainsaw to rooms in a building.
If you find that you are using lots of records to represent each step of a check in one particular process, for instance checking each part of a vehicle, you may find that custom checklists are your answer to save time and record allowance space.
Checklists are made up of an overall heading, section headings and individual checks.
You can include a description for each section and further information for the checks which can be viewed by clicking the ℹ️ next to the check.
The process of creating a custom checklist is as follows:
- You send us your checklists in text or spreadsheet format.
- We review them to best fit your needs and discuss any issues or limitations with you.
- We quote a one-off admin fee depending on the length and complexity.
- We create the checklists and assign them to your account.
- You test the checklists on temporary test records and request or approve any changes.
Please get in contact with us using the contact details at the base of the page to start a conversation today!
See related articles:
- How to assign a checklist to a record
- How to inspect a record using a checklist
- A list of all standard checklists available in Papertrail
Still can't find the answer you need? We'd love to help!
Contact our Customer Support Team via the chat button in the lower right corner of the screen, on +44 (0)1248 719270 or at email@example.com.