We are working on embedding a sharing button into the Papertrail app so you can print or export record details and share them in just one click.
In the meantime, if you want to share your Papertrail records with someone outside of your organisation, there are three ways you can do this:
- Add them as a user to your account with restricted privileges (e.g. view-only access). This is perfect for PPE or LOLER inspectors. You need to have at least one user space free in your subscription allowance.
- Print the record details and send it to them by email as a PDF.
- Export your data into a csv spreadsheet, and send it to them as an attachment.
You should never share your own log-in details or allow anyone to log-in to your Papertrail account using your own details. This compromises the security and accountability of your account.
See related articles:
- How can I export ALL my data from my Papertrail account?
- How to organise your record management system
- How do I print multiple record details?
Still can't find the answer you need? We'd love to help!
Contact our Customer Support Team via the chat button in the lower right corner of the screen, on +44 (0)1248 791270 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.