The mobile app will always sync as long as it has a good 3G or 4G cellular or wireless internet connection. Even though the app tells you the 'Sync is up to date' you may feel that you want to ensure it is.
The simplest way to do this on both iOS and Android devices is:
- Tap and hold your app screen just below the account name
- Swipe downwards in one continuous motion for 3 - 4 cm
- Confirm that the app tells you it is ‘Syncing’ followed by ‘Sync up to date’ is shown
- If there are any errors or issues with your connection the app will inform you
This action can be carried out at any time and as many times as you need.
See related articles:
- Logging in and out of the mobile app
- Mobile app search function
- Adding a single inspection on the mobile app
Still can't find the answer you need? We'd love to help!
Contact our Customer Support Team via the chat button in the lower right corner of the screen, on +44 (0)1248 719270 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.